|Also known as|
Timelapse Building Images
Subsequent Building Alterations
Heritage Significance and Listings
|Heritage Listings and Explanatory Notes|
374-6 Victoria Street, corner of Victoria and Howard Streets.
The original 1877 building was a commercial building owned by John Marks, the licensee of tile George in Victoria Street and occupied between 1880-1885 by the Hotham Clothing Co-operative.
Historic Pubs of North Melbourne by Hotham History Project.
Context and Streetscape